Wondering how to take good care of your employees and your bottom line?
Let Propel dig deep to understand your business and bring bold thinking and industry expertise to help you stay on top of compliance and economic trends and focus on your first priority – recruiting and retaining the best employees. In a competitive marketplace, an attractive employee benefits package can give you a huge advantage. Plus, it can keep your organization vital over the long-term. Let our experts design a benefits solution that does the job.
Our Insurance Programs
- Special Risk
- Long and short term Disability
- Voluntary Plans
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plans (FSAs)
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
- Health care reimbursement accounts (HRAs)
- Wellness Programs
- Self-Insured Plans
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Long Term Care
To enhance your benefits plan, we offer a range of specialized services, including:
- Healthcare Compass™ - Our customized analysis can determine whether your current coverage is considered affordable under new laws, and if it provides the minimum benefit value required.
- Healthcare Reform and Benefits Compliance
- Review and analysis of your existing programs for cost-effectiveness
- Securing of bids from insurance carriers and plan administrators
- Communications support for your employees
- Online Employee Communications
- Advice on employer and employee contribution strategy
- Information on the impact of government regulations
- Self-insurance analysis and recommendations
- Guidance on your ongoing COBRA compliance responsibilities and administration
- Vendor Management
- Claims Advocacy
- Consolidated Billing
Do you want to learn about the latest innovation in employee benefits? Do you have questions about how a private exchange would work for a company like yours?
Propel Insurance has partnered with Liazon/Bright Choices for our private exchange. The Bright Choices Exchange is an online store where you’ll buy your benefits. It is stocked with a wide variety of products and offers multiple plan choices in every benefits category – medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, health coaching, legal plans, and even pet insurance! Not only does the Exchange offer more choice than ever before, but it even helps you make your choices with a personalized portfolio recommendation and access to educational resources, plan summaries, and plan comparison tools.
Thousands of companies are already using an exchange to their advantage. Click on the below demo and find out how Propel’s Private Exchange can help you with your Employee Benefits needs.
Taft Hartley is a growing and complex arena where experience and expertise matter. Propel brings over 45 years of experience to this market and is currently involved with over thirty Taft Hartley plans. Some of the services we provide include:
- Underwriting services
- Assistance selecting appropriate vendors
- Financial analysis and projections
- Implementation of new programs such as wellness and disease management programs
- Replacement of non-performing vendors
- Special projects requested by plan trustees.
This offering is also invaluable to private employers who may bargain with Unions, but elect to include them in their own corporate plans and not participate in Taft Hartley Trusts.
Wondering if you’ve got the right benefits plan?
Here are some questions to ask yourself (and your broker).
- To what extent am I using my Employee Benefits program as a leverage point to drive improved health, increased productivity and therefore, higher profits?
- In addition to representing us in the insurance marketplace, what else should I expect of my Employee Benefits broker?
- Do I fully understand and am I in a position of control over the important elements of my Employee Benefits programs?
- On a scale of 1-10, to what extent do my employees understand and appreciate the Employee Benefits program and view it as part of compensation?