The right decision for decision makers.
Litigation has become part of business. But Propel’s Management Liability team, led by our on-staff attorney, can help—with solutions that provide the protection your company and leaders need against damaging claims and high-risk situations.
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Errors & Omissions Liability
- Fidelity (Crime) Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability
- CyberSmart™ Privacy and Liability: if your company suffers a cyber-data breach, this specialized coverage can minimize financial loss and ensure your legal obligations are met
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Political Risk
- Representations and Warranties Insurance
- Private Equity / Mergers & Acquisitions
Wondering if you’ve got the right insurance solution?
Here are some questions to ask yourself (and your broker).
- Does our company have the right insurance program to protect our corporate officers? Will it appeal to new potential Board members?
- How will we respond if a criminal or hacker steals confidential information about our customers or employees? Has my broker told me what response is legally required?
- Does my broker keep me updated on the latest developments in employment practices liability? Does he or she suggest ways we can minimize employment claims and reduce costs?
- If our company makes a mistake that causes a customer to suffer a financial loss, do we have the right coverage? Is it broad enough to respond to a wide range of potential problems?