Wondering if you’ve got the right workers’ comp solution?
Workers’ compensation is among the more complex elements a business has to deal with. For most companies it’s the largest percentage of their insurance dollar and for many, it’s second only to their payroll expense. But it’s not just about taking care of your costs. It’s about taking care of your people. Propel’s experts can help you with all of it.
Propel offers a range of workers’ compensation plans and services, including:
- Traditional and alternative programs including loss-sensitive, first-dollar, deductible and group retrospective plans
- In-house loss-control services coordination
- Expert work comp claims management advocacy and oversight
- Comp360™: an elite team of claims and loss control consultants focusing on prevention and providing best outcomes on complex claims, including medical case management and assistance with return to work programs
Wondering if you’ve got the right insurance solution?
Here are some questions to ask yourself (and your broker).
- Does your agent know the rules of every jurisdiction where you do business? Has he or she done a cost analysis on unique benefits available to you in each location?
- What plan has your agent put in place to support your company if and when it experiences a loss?
- What tools has your agent provided to assist you in returning your employees to work in an effort to reduce claim costs and save you time and money?
- Does your agent work with your carrier to get your claims closed in a timely manner — and for the lowest cost to your business?