Concierge insurance services dedicated to finding the best solutions to protect your life, health, home and business.
With deep experience in both personal and business coverage, a Small Business broker can be a valuable asset, bringing important perspective to the full spectrum of your risk management needs. As a Small Business client, you’ll enjoy the comfort of having your own private insurance advisor; someone who understands your world and is always available to address your needs—from assessing risks to managing the claims process and more. Whenever you have questions regarding your business or personal insurance, your Small Business broker is the only number you need to call.
- Cyber Liability
- General Liability
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Professional Liability
- Employment Practices
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Commercial Crime
- Builder’s Risk
- Loss Control and Risk Management Services
- Claims Advocacy
- Recreational Vehicle
- Umbrella Liability
- Fine Arts
- Long Term care
Wondering if you’ve got the right insurance solution?
Here are some questions to ask yourself (and your broker).
- How many different people do you have to contact to manage your insurance portfolio?
- Do you know what drives your premiums?
- Do you understand how the exclusions in your policy will affect your business plan?
- How much time does your policy allow to rebuild your business after a substantial loss?