Wondering how to maximize your bonding capacity?
Whether you have construction, banking, court, fiduciary or other risk needs, we’re always available to offer advice and perspective, including ways to streamline the bonding process and maximize bonding capacity. With a highly experienced team and long-term relationships with the nation’s largest surety carriers Propel is a recognized leader in surety solutions.
We believe in a collaborative approach, working with you to understand your specific surety needs and even bringing underwriters and contractors together to create mutually beneficial solutions.
The world of miscellaneous non-contract bonds is broad and diverse. Here are just a few of the products we offer:
- Court Bonds
- License Bonds
- Self-insured Bonds
- Indemnity Bonds
- Notary Bonds
Wondering if you’ve got the right surety partner?
Here are some questions to ask yourself (and your broker).
- Do I really understand what is important to my bonding company and the limits they have on my surety program?
- What is my contingency plan / who is my backup surety company?
- How does my surety program compare to others?
- Is my surety relationship strong enough to weather a poor year, bad job, or downturn in the economy?
- What else can my bonding company and agent do to make me a better, stronger, more profitable company?